Sunday, April 6, 2008

The much awaited pictures of my trip...

I know its old news by now... but here are some pics of the fabulous adverture I went on with Cassaroo over spring break 2008. Yes I call her Cassaroo. This is just part one of the pics cause it takes to long to upload pics on my near death computer... part two to come soon.


Our first campsite in Big Sur, CA


The beautiful ocean... very intimate with it
by the end of the trip
Hello world!

Sea Lion on Pier 39 in San Fran
Us on the pier in San Fran
We drove through the tree... not into the tree

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli Salter said...

ah, the drive through tree. driven through that tree probably 5 times now. you realize you drove right through jared's hometown?!? maybe now you have a greater understanding of why jared is the way he is. granola/redneck/um...can't think of a third one

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm jealous of your ocean visits. I'm counting down until June 16th...

Ali said...

It's sad to say that I just read Lindsay's comment and thought, "I wonder where LJ and Wes are going in June?"

Adam and Bri said...

I love San Fran. And I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

jaanderson family said...

hey sammy! good seeing you yesterday! now i know where i can find ya! Jk hope everything is going good!

Amander said...

That is lame you are getting spam on your blog! I need you to get a new computer soon so you can regale us with more about your life.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Sammy Sam! I love your blog, I love you, I love that you were just in my home!!! How the heck are you?!