Thursday, June 18, 2009

I HEART BIRTHDAY WEEK...

I love birthday week. Most of the time you can't fit in everything and everyone on your actual birthday - so everyone deserves a birthday week!

MONDAY:
  • Birthday trip to Costco with the Parents
  • New iPod purchase accompanied by a case of cherries and Edward Scissorhands

TUESDAY (actual birthday)

  • Work - at least I got a free donut there
  • School - got out two hours early
  • Ward Temple Night
  • Dinner/Dessert at Cheesecake Factory
  • Great presents from friends including a GI Joe action figure
  • Loves of phone calls and text messages (thanks everyone!)

WEDNESDAY

  • Birthday dinner with my sisters
  • Shopping - I have been on vacation from this so it really was a treat
  • SYTYCD - enough said

THURSDAY

  • Should have failed my test but didn't
  • Bajio run with natalie, tyler and laurel
  • THE CIRCUS!

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

  • California baby!

7 comments:

Amander said...

Your birthday week sounds AWESOME! My birthday week will probably consist of eating Cafe Rio during staff meeting and dinner with my family. Nothing so glamorous as THE CIRCUS (jealous!) and Edward Scissorhands (love it!).

Ali said...

Is Natalie really making Bajio runs? I can't imagine anything worse than having a baby then eating a much of mexican food....

Sammy said...

we most definitely went to bajio today

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Just remember, my birthday week starts Monday. :)

Glad you had a fun week!

Adam and Bri said...

hooray for birthdays! glad it's been a lovely one.

love you, sammy sam!

Ali said...

If we are going to squeeze in another dinner can we start planning now so that I can get either a) a sitter or b) beg the Butlers to take the girls again? The last minute things are killers...

brinleyr said...

The GI Joe definitely took the cake.