Sunday, November 20, 2011

One day only...

Today I took my sisters family pics... no I am not a photographer. Here is how my point and shoot session went this morning.... Sorry if by posting these pics I spoiled your big Christmas card debut Lindsay, but really no one who gets your cards reads my blog, at least that I know of.








Please do not call me for any of your photography needs (unless your last name is thompson, I would take some for you too, however will not be in the least bit offended if you go with a professional). Just a fun way to spend a Sunday morning.

7 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

THANK you, THANK you!

And now we know we have NO more than 10 minutes with Ryan! :)

I think this may be a regular thing. Keep practicing on us!

Amander said...

Nice!!

Could you also make an exception for me and Lulu? :)

Maggie said...

Oh Sam. One more thing you are effortlessly good at. I hate you :)

jen said...

These are fabulous!

The Dailys said...

Point and shoot? Are you kidding Sam? These are awesome!

Ali said...

Um, hello. I hope to get their card and I read your blog. Unless, like Charlie Brown, I am now also off their list.

We don't get our photo taken at all....you know us better than that. But if we did, you or Linds would be the first ones to get a call.

Keri said...

Holy gorgeous hair Lindsay!! And love the pictures with the funny faces. There's nothing quite like a family photo op. I know who I'll be booking my next session with now Sam!