Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Celebrity Look Alike - I sure don't see it...



Does any one else out there get told that they look just like someone all the time? It all started about six months ago... someone that knew me said, "you know who you look just like?" I was secretly hoping they would tell me Katie Holmes in her Dawson Creek days cause I had a small obsession with Joey Potter at one point in my life - long ago. But the person is... maggie gyllenhaal. Hmmmm... never thought of that one before EVER. But over the past six months I have probably had over fifty people at work stop me dead in my tracks and tell me I look "just like this actress... can't remember her name. Do you know who I am talking about? She was in Stranger than Fiction?" Does anyone else see this cause I don't!





5 comments:

Ali said...

Nope, don't see it either. But I've always thought she was terribly pretty so I would take it all as a compliment. Better than, "Hey, you look like an actress, do you know the name, she was in that movie with Jack Black...oh ya, it was Gwenyth Paltrow in the fat suit."

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I would never think of that on my own....and still don't think you are her twin....but you do have a few similarities.

And she is very pretty so just say "thanks."

jen said...

yes. I see it...your eyes for sure, and some other things too. I don't think you two are twins, but I'm seein the similarities.

jenn said...

hmmm maybe but I haven't seen you in awhile & I miss you so can you come visit me soon?

Amander said...

I DEMAND a new post before you go on your road trip!!!!!!!