Monday, March 17, 2008

crotch burn...



So I never thought about this in general... or let alone that it would happen to me... but my skydiving adventure has left me with a burn/bruise similar to what you would get in a car accident... only on my inner thigh. Although not nearly as painful as a car accident burn cause i have had one of those... only uncomfortable if you will. But here are some pics... it was amazing. Recommend jumping out of a plane to anyone. Now please be aware of one thing... I am completely aware that my face looks utterly distorted.... but I was falling abnormally fast for a minute of free fall in below zero temperatures. So please don't judge. This is the one time I am just not happy with the fact I have big cheeks.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ali said...

Hmmm...crotch burn, swamp crotch. I see a pattern.

Bravo Sam! Tripp and I are so proud of you, excited for you, just generally thrilled you did it. Hope the rest of the vaca is fun as well.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

VERY cool! Although, my fear of heights already kicked in just from the photos! Glad you two are havin' fun.

jenn said...

Super Sam to save the day! ... WOW, you are SO cool... where did you jump?

Kelli Salter said...

Way to go Sammy! I guess that beats coming to Europe to see your good ol' friend Kelli. I'm with Jenn, I think you should wear a cape with a big S on it from now on.

Anonymous said...

See here or here

Adam and Bri said...

Ummm, remember how you jumped out of a plane?! So crazy, and oh so cool. And Sammy, where have you been my whole life? I need my partner in crime back. Love you! P.S. I still have a present for you that I need to send. I'm pretty sure I'm the slacker of the year.