Thursday, May 29, 2008

CABIN FEVER



Over Memorial Day weekend the entire fam went up to
my parents new Cabin in Duck Creek, Utah. We are all excited
to have a place that our family can gather for weekends
and holidays. It ended up being much colder than we
ever imagined it would be in May - still snowing up there!
Here are some pics of our weekend!


The Creek


The Lake where my dad can't wait to
take us fishing.



Abbie joined the band and the Memorial Day
weekend party in Duck Creek



Naters and Daisy


Grandma with Dinosaur Nate


Kyle is such a great older cousin


Smoked out by the fire



The Rhino - dads new favorite toy


Lindsay and I riding


Preparing for the ride


The Boys


Kyle and Abbie

6 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

It was a great time. Can't wait to do it again so we can catch some fish. I think dad has finally realized that Nate won't be fishing with him this summer. :)

Adam and Bri said...

What a fun weekend! Although it's making me miss the Marz family like crazy.

Sam, Barb, Jon, Lindsey, Wes — where have you been all my life?

Amander said...

Love the Marz family.

Although I miss your townhouse(s), maybe I will be able to visit this lovely "second home" one day too.

Amander said...

Where did your "Happy Birthday Aunt Ham" post go? I saw it up for a minute and then it was gone (and now on Ali's blog).

Anyway, I am glad you and I are the same age for a couple of months. It's nice to have company. I'm glad we got to talk for a bit yesterday!

Maggie said...

I hate you. Love, Margaret.

Amander said...

Seriously, Sam, you need to update your blog. Just a few lines, nothing major.

And I still think you need to come up to SLC and visit with me.