Saturday, May 10, 2008

How far can you get in 29 Hours?


Grand Canyon is Behind us in case you were
wondering.


In 29 Hours I managed to go to to 2 National Parks, Five States, and drive over 1000 miles. What started out to be a trip to the Grand Canyon quickly ended up including a venture to the four corners. Which by the way there is nothing there so after driving hours out of the way to go all we could do is laugh. Laugh so hard we cried. Then we decided that driving through Arizona again was going to prove to be miserable so we took the north route home and ended up in Zion. Needless to say 1000 miles in 29 hours.... Cassie and I are always full of good ideas.





Cassie and I embracing being in four states at once.

6 comments:

Ali said...

So now that you've experienced the four corners, where are my camping lanterns and snow clothes?

Anonymous said...

This picture is amazing. I should have been there. I should have been the Preston replacement. Oh well.

Amander said...

Maybe we should try and re-create this acitivity this weekend?

No, I have a better idea. We can sit around and talk all weekend.

Nick and Lexie said...

Sammit! Thanks for writing something on my blog. It always makes me feel special when someone besides Amander writes on my blog (she's my only blog stalker). I'm very excited for this weekend too! I can't wait to see you and catch up.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Look at it this way....at least you can knock New Mexico off your list of states. :)

Riot Grrrl said...

You never invite me to do anything...