Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Someone should have told me...

If only I had known how amazingly comical community college is I would have started taking random classes a long time ago just for entertainment value. Where else can you find someone who and I quote "wants to write vampire novels based from his own experiences" and the boy whose preferred name isn't just dave, but dangerous dave. There is also Alice who does not speak English and Abby who always wears two pairs of glasses. One on her eyes and one on her head. And sometimes they are both regular glasses, not just sunglasses. There is Craig who is 36 and wears extremely short gym shorts and is 36 years old and just can't believe that you can bring coffee into a classroom cause this is his first class. There is also Brittney who has a peg leg and Eddie who has signed up for this class five times and keeps dropping it. We did not see Eddie in class today. Please appreciate the fact that I get to spend three hours a day with these people.

7 comments:

Amander said...

So freaking priceless. I love all these descriptions - and I want to be friends with most of them.

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

I could have told you all about The College of Southern Nevada. It was priceless. What class are you taking dear Sam?

kk said...

classic, these descriptions also apply to satellite campuses as well.

Heather said...

I seriously laughed out loud when I read this! I love your humor Sam!

Adam and Bri said...

You're kidding me, right? This is genius. Absolutely genius.

Ali said...

Please note, these people also attend the University of Phoenix with Tripp. Thank heavens he graduates at the end of the month.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Oh man. I'm not sure I could handle it. Better you than me! Be glad most of your schooling was done at the good old BYU. Although there were some interesting ones there, too.