Friday, March 6, 2009

I heart TV

There are two reasons why I currently heart TV.

1. The biggest loser. It makes me cry and laugh and I feel like I am a part of these people's lives. And I usually watch it while eating something like chips and queso. Maybe I am just preparing myself to be a contestant someday.

2. Soapnet. Yes I have been a soap opera junkie at certain points in my life but for now I love this channel because there are not one but two episodes of 90210 (the old one - I still can't believe they even made a new one) every day. And they go in order. So pretty I can just keep watching and watching and the seasons move very quickly. And i heart it, like I did when I was eight and used to sneak up to my parents bedroom to watch.

6 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm glad you're finally hooked on the biggest loser. The best was when Bob specifically says to the people at home watching . . . "quit eating your bowl of icecream and get up and do something!" Of course Wes and I each had a bowl of icecream at that moment. :)

Ali said...

It freaks me out that you were 8 when 90210 was on. I mean, I know you are 10 years younger but seriously, who was 8 when that show was on?

The missionaries were at our house last week and asked Tripp where he served his mission. He had to tell them about serving in the first Gulf War instead and the cute kid from Mexico City looked at Tripp and said, "What war was that?" Tripp told him and the guy said, "That was the year I was born." No wonder he had zero idea of what it was but man, did we feel really, really old.

I heart a bunch of shows that seem to be on break. You probably don't watch them because they are most likely meant for old people.

Adam and Bri said...

I was 8 when 90210 was on! :)

I heart TV. I heart Biggest Loser. I heart soaps. And I heart you.

Amander said...

I guess that makes me 9 when 90210 was on - weird! For some reason I thought I was older than that.

Also, no shame in soapnet, no shame at all.

kendal said...

I totes remember sneaking into my parents room in the dark and watching 90210 and then if they would come in i would change the channel really fast.

Also totally watched 2 episodes of 90210 and 2 of the OC this summer when I was being a bum.

Sammy said...

Yes I recall sitting very close to the TV to watch in case mom and dad came upstairs. This was back when TV's had knobs... not remotes.