Tuesday, October 21, 2008

self help books...

So as I was sitting on my butt this morning... I happened to turn on the TV to ABC family. Actually that was no accident, I love ABC family. But Step by Step came on and I was watching the opening credits and was reminded that Christopher Castille is that that show. Please tell me you know who Christopher Castille is. Now I have this fond memory of sitting at the computer in London and finding this book. I gave it to Margaret as a gift and I think she is the person she is today because of it. So for on one cent you can purchase a used copy on amazon. Much cheaper than therapy.


Its worth the $3.99 shipping. Trust me.

5 comments:

Amander said...

Holy crap...I remember reading some of the passages from this book out loud. SOOO good. I should just make the kids read this out loud for life skills group - far better than anything I could teach them.

brinleyr said...

Step by Step is an amazing show. I'm glad tv stations have chose to replay these types of shows. This book looks cute. I bet it's as informative as Finding the Love of Your Life and Sexual Roulette.

Let me express my love for ABC family as well...The show The Secret Life of the American Teenager brought such joy to my life, and I plan to watch...what is it?..Lincoln Heights?..Is that what you recorded Sam? Yes, ABC Family brings the American Teenager show to us with many references to whores and oh how I love those pregnant teenagers.

Nick and Lexie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick and Lexie said...

Hahaha. Excellent post Sammit. Let's not forget that Christopher Castille was also in Beethoven. Hello! I've never read this book, but I think maybe we should propose it for our next book club book??? Eh? Any takers?

Maggie said...

Sam, this book is most decidedly the reason I am so mentally healthy today. I find prepubescent boys on the Z list of entertainment are the greatest guide to healthy living. Though it costs more to ship this book than buy it, it remains my favorite gift to this day. Most definately cool Sam.