Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dear Neighbors...

Please stop stealing my trash can. This is twice now that someone has taken something that does not belong to them, and you are forcing me in return, to take someone elses trash can. And don't worry, I take whatever one has been lying in the middle of the street a good two days after trash day. But my original trash can was nice and new and clean and the one I just snatched has something growing on the inside of it. So whoever took my nice new trash can, please return in promptly and I will not ask any questions about what was going on in your mind when you took it.

Love,
Sam

3 comments:

Amander said...

Ooo, when you find your trash can you should mark it with spray paint. I had to do that at one of the places I lived in, because the neighbors were always taking ours. Good luck!

Sammy said...

the funny think is i did mark the second one i got... still no where to be found

Adam and Bri said...

That's very strange, Sammy. But on the bright side, it's like your super famous — people want your trash!