Friday, November 14, 2008

Letters...

So I decided that since I verbally write letters to the people/things that I am currently hating in my life... i shall blog them as well... so here we go.

Dear Gap...

Why in the world do you care more about your precious payroll hours than you do your employees? Cause while I feel like I have been screwed over recently... in the end it was actually you who got screwed over cause you had to pay me 6 hours worth of overtime. Next time you feel in necessary to schedule me from 9pm - 6am, please note that this time I will in fact leave at 6am. My recent stay til 10am made me hate you more than i already do. Not to mention the fact that I now have bleeding cuticles and my arms look like they have been clawed multiple times by a cat because you are too lazy to have the people in china who make our christmas trees round off the edges so i don't almost bleed to death during the night in the middle of your sales floor.

Love, Sam

2 comments:

Amander said...

Sounds like an excellent letter! Perhaps you should send it to them? If I were to write a letter to my employer right now, it would go like this:

Dear County:
Please don't fire me.
Amanda

Sammy said...

Manda these letters have to be hate mail. So the letter should go like this.

Dear County:
I hate you for instilling the fear in me that I might be fired. But please don't. Cause the reprecussions would be great.

Amanda