Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pay it forward...

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!

Really I am only doing this because i want lindsay to make me something cool. But I will make you something cool as well... i did get a sewing machine for christmas.

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I think this is breaking the rules of the "pay it forward" but while you're making 3 other handmade gifts, will you make a fourth for me?

Ali said...

You two are pretty funny. No need to send me a handmade gift, this gifting blog tag is giving me a good laugh...gift enough!

Erin King said...

I'm in, Sam. I actually posted it on my blog. You can void making me something cool if you come visit me instead. Or you can hand deliver it...