Sunday, August 3, 2008

Torture...



Do you ever wonder why human beings want to torture another human being? Well Friday night Cassie had a date which my friend Brinley and I ended up crashing. So we start watching this movie "Rose Red" only to find out that it is four and a half hours long - and the boy chose it. Why would you ever do that to someone, especially on a first date? It gets worse. You would think that after everyone repeatly falls asleep except for this boy, he might get the clue that it made us want to kill ourselves along with the other people in the movie, but no. As i continually fell asleep, I would awake only to find that the creepstick was still there watching the movie and more importantly, that no matter how many times I fell asleep the movie was still on. Always on. I woke up suffering from PTSD.



6 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

He sounds like a real winner.

Amander said...

Seriously??? I mean, seriously?

I don't know what else to say. Sounds like a fabulous night.

brinleyr said...

It was truly fabulous. I couldn't help but wonder who the heck was going to say something first to make this torture end. Somehow I managed to not dart out of there... I guess the floor was just so comfortable.

Ali said...

I guess that's the last time Cassie dates one of your friends....

jen said...

oh my that sounds awful. it was nice of you two to not leave cassie alone though.

cropstar said...

worst. movie. ever.

i also went on a date with a guy that made me watch this movie. i also fell asleep. he also watched the entire thing. i've never wanted to kill myself more in my whole life... check that. i've never wanted to kill anyone else (him) more in my whole life.

i hope it was the same guy. because the thought of there being 2 guys in the universe that would force anyone to sit through that movie makes me weep for the world at large.